- Minimum 700 credit score required
- 5% down up to $548,000
- 10% down up to $900,000
- 20% down up to $2,000,000
- 25% down on Lot Loans
- One-Time Closing! Loans convert to permanent financing at the end of construction
- Construction periods of 8-12 months
- 5/1, 7/1, 10/1 ARMs amortized over 30 years
- Both stick-built and modular homes are eligible
- No Self Builds must use an approved builder.
- The loan balance may be paid down until the final draw, reducing the mortgage amount and the monthly payment will be based on the new principal balance.
Construction loans are different animals. They have different rules and qualifying criteria. No feeling is worse than not qualify for the loan after you are committed to a lot. It makes for a REALLY bad day and a big mess. All of the loan officers listed on this site specialize in Construction Loans. They are battle-tested, seasoned, and recommended by your peers. Give them a call!
Do you want Construction Loan Specialist to contact you? We’ve made it really easy. Drop your name and phone number in the form on this page and We’ll let him know you’re looking for him.